- ca SB 626: Workers' compensation.
- ca SB 727: An act to add Section 1366.30 to the Health and Safety Code, and to add Section 10128.60 to the Insurance Code, relating to health care coverage, and declaring the urgency thereof, to take effect immediately.
- ca AB 953: California Environmental Quality Act.
- ca AB 177: Renewable energy resources: electrical corporations: procurement plans.
- ca AB 59: Claims.
- Assembly Policy Committee Moves Job Killer Bill; May Increase Fuel Costs - CalChamber Top Stories - July 07, 2015
- Why developing countries need to toughen up on taxes - The Guardian - July 07, 2015
- WHO urges governments to raise tobacco taxes to beat smoking - Reuters - July 07, 2015
- Consumer advocates: Oil refiners manipulate California gas prices - Los Angeles Times - July 07, 2015
- Russian nuclear-capable bombers cruise California, Alaska coastlines on July 4 - Washington Times - July 06, 2015
- Meet the California Boy Who Was Injured When Plane Crashed on California ... - ABC News - July 06, 2015
- CalChamber Calls on Congressional Delegation to Reauthorize Ex-Im Bank - CalChamber Top Stories - July 06, 2015
- One Year Of Legal Marijuana Generated $70 Million In Tax Revenue For ... - Huffington Post - July 06, 2015
- Greek economy as bad as a war-torn country's - CNNMoney - July 06, 2015
- Court: Atlantic City overcharged Borgata casino in taxes - 6abc.com - July 06, 2015
- How Greek crisis could affect US economy - New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV - July 06, 2015
- Greece's Economy and How It May Affect the US - ABC News - July 06, 2015
- Clarifying California’s Sick Leave Law: Employers Must Have Policy in Place to Cap Sick Leave at 3 Days - CalChamber Top Stories - July 02, 2015
- Independent Redistricting Upheld by U.S. Supreme Court; CalChamber Welcomes Decision - CalChamber Top Stories - July 01, 2015
- New Paid Sick Leave Law in Effect Today - CalChamber Top Stories - July 01, 2015
- President Signs CalChamber-Supported Trade Bills - CalChamber Top Stories - June 30, 2015
- What Happens If You Don’t Have a Written Paid Sick Leave Policy? - CalChamber Top Stories - June 29, 2015
- Gender Equity Pay Bill Moves with CalChamber-Backed Changes - CalChamber Top Stories - June 26, 2015
- U.S. Senate Passes CalChamber-Supported Trade Bill - CalChamber Top Stories - June 25, 2015
- Costly Employee Retention Mandate in Senate Labor Committee Today - CalChamber Top Stories - June 24, 2015